Hello

rocket1010

Hi everyone. I've been snooping around here for about a week now and I just wanted to let everyone know how greatfull I am to have found you. I am a registered user of some other forums and what I have noticed:

1. Too much goofing off, chat room disguised as a PLC forum

2. Not enough goofing off, too much dry tech talk, no sence of humour

Nice to have found the best of both worlds. From what I have read you are all very well informed on the technology in our industry and obviously have enough "real" experience to make light of some pretty cool problems! Kudos to you all! Nice to be a part of PLCS.net.

PS. Anyone have a traffic light program I could compare? :rolleyes:

If he wants it, I say let him have it.

Rocket:

Welcome

I'm glad you appreciate our sense of humor. I posted traffic light code HERE quite some time ago. For some reason, we still get asked the question.

I did make one typo on that post - can you find it?

"PS. Anyone have a traffic light program I could compare?"

Sorry guys, I gues my sarcasm leaves much to be desired, not sure how, thought I layed it on pretty thick.

"I did make one typo on that post - can you find it?"

Hey Allen, why did you spell humour wrong? I don't get it.

I know! I know! You spelled "Hi" wrong!

Actually, it was greatful instead of grateful. Welcome to the forum and thanks for the compliments.

Mickey, that was a low blow, we are all hurting up here in the great white north. It still lives in our hearts.

GO LEAFS!

Humour/Humor

Humour: from the Latin Humerous - the human thigh bone; as in: to pull ones leg.

NOT to be confused with Hummer; a large General Motors vehicle

nor to be confused with Hummus; a mid-Eastern dip made from Chickpeas or Garbonzo beans and Tahini sauce (not Tahiti sauce). Those who have been sauced in Tahiti will know the difference.

Rocket, welcome!

I'll shut up now.

Rod (The CNC dude)

For Sale:

Red Wings Season Tickets at JLA. 2 seats lower bowl row 15. CHEAP!!!

email: "[email protected]"

Actually they are reembursing us each month for last months missed games..Havent got offer of playoff tickets yet...but it's about that time. Dispite my disgust I'll likely be back next year..Something to do I guess...