Writing and moving multiple words

sahern

Attempting to write 1600 word addresses for testing purposes. Any ideas,suggestions for the simplest way?

Am improperly asked question will always receive an answer that is not desired.

It may take awhile to write 1600 word addresses. What is a WORDS address?
WORD 1
WORD 2
WORD 3
This will take forever.

source??? > target???

The method depends on the media.

What is your source?

What is the means of communication?

What is the target?

No mention of type of CPU etc..here. Or data from what to what??

Take a look at your instruction set and look for the MOV or MOVE instruction. You should be able to move a block of words to another block in one fell swoop.

If you provide more detal you might get a better answer...

Use XFER (Omron) transfer function. Difficult if your PLC does not have the function but we do not which PLC you are using.