soMachine 4.3 comm ATV320

If you are receiving the ETA (Status register) which normally you need to have the function block work correctly, you have all the info needed. The status word will show if the drive is faulted or running or stopped. Inf you need specific details of the fault then you need to use the last fault register

eta.JPG

Similar Topics

Hello dear experts, I incurred in an anomaly while working with HMISCU devices by Schneider. I downloaded the program and everything seems to...
Replies
Views
Configuring a PWM block for servo control in SoMachine today and was attempting to run in simulator to test some loop controls, will PWM output...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've been trying to develop modbus rtu program between uv balasts and plc ı'have 6 slave balast.I am reading fault run voltages etc...
Replies
Views
Hi, i don´t get why my coil doesn't activate when the contact it´s true. I'm new to PLC programming, this is my first project. I'm attaching...
Replies
Views
hello eveyrone I want to make an application with M221 PLC in SOMACHINE BASIC program. I request your valuable help. I have a 50 ms pulse...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom