Tag addressing in citect scada

hi vazgen ,
i think i have to help you this time too.you don't need any new device driver .it is enough to select ADAM 4050 ,when you are using ADAM 4068 if you select ADAM 4060 ,you only have 4 digital output and can not more than 4 digital tag address (Do0...Do3) but with ADAM 4050 you have 8 digital tag address (Do0...Do7).. i checked it and be sure that work well.
have a good time
shahram sepehrian
Industrial Automation Boss
SAIPA-AZIN Co
IRAN

HOW TO COMMUNICATE ADAM-4017 IN CITECT SACDA 7.30
WHAT IS ADDRESS FOR CH-0 TO CH-7.
NOW I AM USING ADDRESS Ai0-Ai7 BUT HERE SHOW ME ERROR Bad raw data type.

Similar Topics

Greetings, How should I refer the variables that come from Unity Pro as tags in Citect SCADA 2016? For instance, I want to import some tags...
Replies
Views
How do you refer the variables in unity pro by tags in Vijeo Citect. I know that %I and %Iw can be represented as %M. For example %M10001 would...
Replies
Views
So I have need to display volume and run times on my screens for some equpiment. I recently got some help from support but things are still not...
Replies
Views
Hi, How to define Siemens(S7-300 via MPI) plc tags in weintek HMI Mt8102? I know Communication is established but i am not defining addresses...
Replies
Views
Hi, How to define Siemens(S7-300 via MPI) plc tags in weintek HMI Mt8102? Communication is established but i am not defining addresses correctly...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom