Question about GE LogicMaster 90 (DOS version)

TConnolly

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have a need to tweak a program in a Series 90 that I haven't touched for eleven years, last time I ran this software it was in Win95. I'll upgrade if I absolutely have to, but I'd rather do this tweak today.

Will the DOS version of GE Logicmaster 90 work in Windows XP SP2?

Will it be able to communicate with the PLC under XP?

Make sure you have the last version of LM90 and not the version you were using eleven years ago. It takes at least version 9.something to run under XP. Not sure off the top of my head what the .something is.

Edit: I have Logicmaster version 9.05 on my Dell Latitude D510 laptop that runs XP. It works fine.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
I have some logic that I have written within a 5380 series controller that tracks the time an event is started, while the event is running an RTO...
Replies
Views
I have an HMI 2711R - T4T Series B, and I want to know which PLCs, besides Micro 820, can communicate with it.
Replies
Views
HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom