Problem with op77a hmi panel

op77a problem

we had similar problem the following message is displayed
"display V.9.100 plc.v.9.010 Op77a this device contain free software see info setting for details"
kindly suggest what to do?

Sir,
We purchased the HMI pannel OP77A. When we just tried to update the OS for version changing, the updating procedure just interrupted.And we didn't take any back up of the OS file(.psb file). So when powering up the panel its showing some messages . We are giving the messages here exactly as showing in the HMI panel. First its showing

" OP 77A
bootloader V1.25
(2010-07-16) "

and after that its showing the message

" This device contains free software, see Info/Settings for details " . And this message still remains until the power OFF.
when we tried to communicate with the HMI panel using " WinCC flexible Advanced 2007 " its showing that " connection could not established ". We tried to communicate the panel by using " serial port(RS485) and by using MPI(USB) " but no result.
How can we restore the device into orginal state. We dont have the restoration file(ie the .psb file). Please help us..

Thank You

how to reset the op77
i did exactly as described in the below link.
switch off the power supply for the operator panel.
use usb to ppi cable, all op77a dip switch off.
open prosave, select op77a and communication type.
goto os update, select image file, and click reset to factory settings.
click os update.
power up the op77a.

[ Resetting the Operating System to the Factory Settings (Booting) ]

https://support.industry.siemens.co...y-settings"-on-operator-panels?dti=0&lc=en-US

op77a program packup

dears,
i have a problem with op77a i am trying to backup program from it, i am using pc adapter USB and use prosave program i am sure the connection and address is ok then i press backup start i got massage no connection could be established