Sinamics S110 Automatic start bit

Holmux

Lifetime Supporting Member
Dear Gents

First a happy new year to all 🍻

I am playing around with a S110_CU305_PN controller and is trying to make it as automated as possible.

At startup (after power-down) I would like to have the drive startup and enable operations and set the start bit p840, is there a way to solve this internally that I haven't noticed ?

I am just using the basic operations in the drive, so my first thought was to set an output when the controller reaches ready stage and then loop this true a emergency breaker and into an input that will trigger p840, is this the way to go ?

Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Dear All I have Sinamics S110 drive that I will use to control a conveyor belt in steps, I have a 10 meter long conveyor belt, on the belt I have...
Replies
Views
I have a system with a S110 and a servo motor. When the operator hits the emergency stops the STO function in the S110 is activated. But it seem...
Replies
Views
Sir, At present i can write one parameter at a time, but how to write multiple parameter in sinamics s110 using SFC 58 in S7-300. And also...
Replies
Views
Hi dear, I'm totaly new in S110 SINAMICS.. i have a question about S110 sinamics. Normaly u have a function block to read your position about...
Replies
Views
Hello sameone have Beckhoff PLC Siemens Sinamics V90 configuration example?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom