omron nt20s problem help!!!

mordehay

Good day to every body
I am trying to replace old touché screen [omron nt20s-st121-v1]
To new one [[omron nt20s-st121b-v3] they look identical and the Manuel show they replicable]
I use nt tool software that i install from cx0ne file. i upload the data and screen graphics from the old one
And I see it on my pc. But i cant download it the the new one,,
I see massage on the pc: [download aborted please refer to error log]
The error log write many error like:: memory utilization has exceeded the 96,00 Kbytes limit by73.68kbytes
Small applications that i wrote just for checking go well and download
i wonder maybe it the nt tool but all the other application from that disk cx one work good [plc + hmi +servo ]
i hope someone help