Just wondering

QvixoteRoux

Hi

I just were sitting in my desk and was wondering if by any chance any of you worked for Eaton in Aurora or Berea in Ohio.

Aurora was full of hose extrusion lines and Berea had many press for assemblyng pneumatic and hydralic quick connectors.

why was I wondering? Cause most of them were transfered to Reynosa plant and I happen to see them very often

Regards :site:

Similar Topics

Good Morning , I think I have upper management convinced to begin replacing our SLC 500 PLC's . It is incredible the increase in price on SLC...
Replies
Views
Hey all, I've recently been asked to help spec some SCADAPack controllers for a project. I'm specifically being asked if the E series...
Replies
Views
Wondering how to "defeat" the left hand most timer in Logixpro I/O simulator Wondering if any one can help answer the attached two questions...
Replies
Views
I'm working with SLC 500 Data File. I have a few numbers like 8.313452e+07 . I forget , how do you convert these numbers . Thanks so much.
Replies
Views
Hi guys! Newbie question or you. I'm just finishing up a diploma in Industrial Automation. But I am job hunting and I'd some clarification. We...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom