AB translate SLC to RS5000 opens Studio5000

gofastnow

Noobie here needs help.

I am converting an SLC 5/04 to compactlogix. I have run the Translate PLC-5/SLC 2.0 program within RS5000 and it seems to convert ok------except when I open the file ACD file, the AB environment automatically changes from RS5000 to the Studio5000 environment. I really need to keep it at versioin 19. Anybody run into this before?
Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Noobie here needs help. I am converting an SLC 5/04 to compactlogix. I have run the Translate PLC-5/SLC 2.0 program within RS5000 and it seems to...
Replies
Views
Hello. im try migrate my program from SLC to Rslogix 5000, but i have some detail about PID convertion. The parameters for PID are not all same...
Replies
Views
I need to Translate a Siemens S7 project into Delta PLC. I am responsible for Electrical so I will not care about software. Delta does have PLCs...
Replies
Views
Can some one transfer this to ladder logic please L #InR T #PuntoX L #Punto2 L #Punto1 -R T...
Replies
Views
Helo guys, New to siemens and STL . Can some one translate this ladder logic. In simatic manager when I change language it doesnt work. A...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom