Largest industrial touchscreen HMI

phuz

I'm working with a customer who wants to upgrade their existing control room which consists of a lot of pushbutton control and numerous standalone loop controllers. They want a large touchscreen to replace the controllers on the main panel. Red Lion and C-More only go up to 15" and the new AB 5500 only go to 19". I am personally in favor of using Wonderware and looked into using it on a 24" touchscreen from Superlogics. This is a control room and does not need to be NEMA 4/4X. Are there any terminals that I am missing that should maybe be considered for this size?

Before you order, make sure it'll fit in a panel :).

24" will be a huge cut-out :)

Biggest I'd seen before that was a 22" panel (multitouch) from Siemens.