Weintek HMI EasyBuilder Pro moving shapes

To confirm, then for no visibility Animation[0].0 = 0 and for visible Animation[0].0 = 1?

yes, when Animation[0] = 0 (bit 0 off) it will show the line as state 0, which you configure as "Not Visible", or transparent.

and when Animation[0] = 1 (bit 0 on) it will show the line as state 1, which you configure as "Visible", in your chosen colour.

The "Indirect Window" object is a pain to use. It has to be top-most layer, so that it obscures what it is supposed to cover, so that's where you put it. But if you do any screen editing in that area, new objects automatically become top-layer. You have to keep remembering to promote indirect windows back to the top-layer, or they dont cover what you want covering !! I have suggested they make them "sticky" so that they can't get demoted once put as top-layer.

What I did on mine was drive bit 0 of the first of the 3-DINTs when the value was within a "limit", I made each line turn green when inside +/- 5

2017-01-18_172424.jpg

By jove i've got it. All working gloriously thanks to you. I really cant thank you enough for your help. Well, it looks like these HMI's do the job I need, have just ordered one to live demo and then all being well i'll implement them going forward. Pretty good for the cost, especially when the software is free.

Thank you so much again.

By jove i've got it. All working gloriously thanks to you. I really cant thank you enough for your help. Well, it looks like these HMI's do the job I need, have just ordered one to live demo and then all being well i'll implement them going forward. Pretty good for the cost, especially when the software is free.

Thank you so much again.

You're very welcome....

I've done a couple of HMIs using the mTV-100, (HDMI output driving any size monitor you want), and have a working demo of the cMT-SVR (wifi to iPad or Tablet).

I do have issues with functionality in some areas, and work-arounds can be hard work, mostly a compromise for what you really wanted to do.

But, they are what they are, cheap, usable, and as you say the programming software is free. Support is not the greatest, but at least that is free as well.