Time/Date Synchronization between PV+'s

I think your problem might be that the "Remote Date and Time:" tag is not triggered. In my example I trigger it with the clock[6].0 tag so its updated every second. It's overkill but you can use what you prefer.

Thanks guys for the help. Bmacattack...I guess it was one of those days that you know you look at something and don't see it. I tried your suggestion and couldn't get it to work then felt like an idiot when I realized the remote date time tag was the boolean bit from your logic. got it to work now, but weird thing is I had to reset the time zone to GMT and uncheck the adjust for daylight savings time for it to display properly. Guess I'm going to have to hit the AB knowledge base to implement across the plant.

I'm gong to check your sync tool as well thebuj too and see if it helps.

Appreciate your guys time. Hope your having a great weekend. Geoff

I have set this up exactly the same way. However, it does not update. I am wondering if it has something to do with the fact that it is a PC running Station and the runtime file. The time seems to be synced up with the time in Windows. Can anyone confirm this is my problem, and does anyone know how to stop it from syncing with windows?

Hi.
I know it is an old thread but I came across the same problem. When running the software as ME Station on a computer the software uses the computer time date and cannot be updated (at least I cannot find a way) remotely from the PLC.

Hi.
I know it is an old thread but I came across the same problem. When running the software as ME Station on a computer the software uses the computer time date and cannot be updated (at least I cannot find a way) remotely from the PLC.
Not sure I’m following you, you are running the HMI ME on your computer and not on a PanelView? If so I would sync the PLC clock to the PC and then the “correct” time will display on the ME station version. If I’m missing something let me know and will try and help.