Magelis HMI Upload Question

Martindag

Hey guys,

Just recently started using Schneider PLC.

I just started playing with a Magelis HMI with a program already build in it from someone else. i can connect to my HMI and PLC no problem with USB and Ethernet but when i try to upload the current HMI program i can't select the Main Drive. I only see the secondary and optional drive for some reason but they arent there i got no USB key or SD Card on it.

I was wondering also if there is a way to go in Configuration like in a Panelview to to manualy copy my program like on a USB key.

My HMI is a HMIGTO5310

Thanks !

The problem is the program loaded on the screen must have the upload option enabled when originaly downloaded to the screen. Otherwise there is no option for you to upload the program from the screen