PACDrive C400 and MC-4

jacob_jac

Dear All;
I am new to schneider products. We have a new installation where we have PACDrive C400 and MC-4 drives.

Does these drives comes with EEPROM ?
How can I take backup from these drives ?

Any help will be highly appreciated . Thank you in advance

Regards
Jacob

In order to back those up -
If you are using the older ELAU stuff(before Schneider bought them)
You'll want to use ELAU Backup or ELAU Diagnostics to back them up.

If you are using the newer controllers, You'll need SoMachine Motion to back them up(May be a standalone package you can get just for backups, but contact your rep on this one)

Similar Topics

Hi all, Just been given a task of modifiying the program in a Pacdrive 400 controller, (a new one on me). According to Google, the original...
Replies
Views
Dear experts, I have a problem with drive for servo motor "Schneider elau c400", the problem is that I was doing parameters backup, but it...
Replies
Views
Hello. I need some help from people who are experienced with Elau PacDrive C400 A8 controller We have a packing machine from Senzani which has...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to connect with Pacdrive Controller & I want to take backup using "PacDrive Backup Tool". Can anyone help me in this regards. 1. Backup...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have a question about making a connection to PLCs from different brands (Schneider and A-B) via Ethernet/IP. Last week, I had to work...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom