DWORD counter value

Vinnie_vdb

I have made a, to what I think, a counter that can store the output value in a DWORD. However, it doesn't seem to work on the SoMachine (Codesys) M2xx PLC.

Can somebody hint me where I go wrong here?
Thank you a DWORD already :)

This is the function block I made:

IF CU=TRUE THEN (* Output from the Rising Trigger *)
CV := CV + 1; (* Value of the Counter *)
END_IF

IF CV >= PV THEN
Q := TRUE; (* If you gonna trigger something *)
CV := 0; (* Reset of the Counter *)
END_IF

And his is the declaration of the variables:
FUNCTION_BLOCK FB_CNTUP
VAR_INPUT
CU: BOOL;
RESET: BOOL;
PV: DWORD;
END_VAR
VAR_OUTPUT
CV: DWORD;
Q: BOOL;
END_VAR
VAR
END_VAR

The (PLC) counters I'm familiar with do not reset themselves automatically when they reach preset - resetting is via a separately controlled input.

How will the Q output be turned off?

CV is not an output so it should be in normal declaration.
however it should work, so what goes wrong?
the Q is only ON for 1 cycle, as you make CV zero.

Have a look at www.oscat.de for a big open library.

Stupid me ;)

It was working but I was having 2 counters with the same number so that is why it wasn't counting :)

All good. Sorry guys and thanks for the help.