Obscure maybe insignificant network question

bitmonkey

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys,
Thanks so much for sharing your hard-earned knowledge with everyone so freely! I admire and appreciate you all so much!
I've been getting some Special High Intensity Training (****) on the IT side of things recently. I have noticed that sometimes when I think I have everything configured properly & I try to ping a certain ip, it says "destination host unreachable". And at other times it says, "request timed out".
My question is, what is the difference & the significance between DHO & RTO?
Thanks, you guys ROCK!

Similar Topics

What do you guys have in your bag of tricks? For software, my favorite is definitely PDF-XChange editor. There's a free version which has by far...
Replies
Views
In addition to the typical status bits of EN, TT, and DN, the Logix5000 Timer Tag shows additional status bits when viewed in Tag area. Has...
Replies
Views
Hello folks! Never been here before but I have a question that's been bugging me for a while. I recently got a job at a chemical plant that's...
Replies
Views
Hello! The equipment I'm working on uses a lot of indexed tags I guess you'd call them. I thought it was indirect addresses maybe but all the...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I have 5 PF525's in my RSL5k project. One such drive I am able to ping and it responds. The Enet on the front is steady green and the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom