transfer the program panel op170b mono to kp700

valdes_mario

hi, I have a siemens Simatic panel OP170B Mono in the plant and I need to transfer the program on that panel to another new panel KP700.

Any ideas on how to proceed?
its that possible?

thank you.

I think this is a PROTOOL panel. To convert, you need WinCC Flex 2008 SP2 to convert to WinCC flex. From there you can transfer to TIA. You may need TIA V12.

Siemens can help you convert your program, I think the charge about half a day.

I can take a look at it for you, I will have to charge an hour or two as well. Send me a PM if you are interested.

But honestly, depending on how much you have in your display. You might be better of starting fresh.

Similar Topics

Hi all, Im having trouble transferring a program from one panelview 550 to an new one. I can insert a flash card into the old panelview and upload...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I have a customer that needs a CQM1H (CPU51) replaced. They purchased the processor new-old-stock from a source they found online...
Replies
Views
I have a Siemens S7-200 with a bad output. Bought a new processor, PN 6ES7 214-1AD23-0Xb0, to replace it. I have an EPROM Memory Module, PN 6ES7...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am trying to make some changes to a siemens touch panel (MP277 10") numeric display item which is displaying incorrectly but I need to...
Replies
Views
Hi all! I was wondering if you guys have a policy regarding transferring PLC programs to the end-user? If so, how do you transfer? I would...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom