E 3 relay showing electronic key mismatch

edwardeduful

Hello Guys,

Please i just upgraded the contactor and the current senisng module on an E3 relay, the old current sensing module was 9-45A and the new one is 18-90A.
I have logged onto the 193-DNETCAT WEB manager and that device is showing
electronic key mismatch, it does not allow me to have access to the parameters to change the overload settings.
If i check on the scan list-Advance tab, the electronic keys still remains the same as the other devices.
My challenge is how to get this electronic key mismatch correct and and save the new configuration of 18-90A for the E3 relay.
Please your inputs will be appreciated

Electronic keying checks the Vendor, Product Type, Product Code, and Major Revision values.

If you've changed out the current transducer components, then the Product Code is now different. The parameter values that worked correctly to sense current and model the motor on a smaller E3 won't work on the larger one, of course.

Is this one of the E3 overloads with the externally mounted current transducers, or are you removing components from one and placing them in another ?

You need to update the Electronic Keying information for this E3 in the Scanlist, and in the configuration software.

In RSNetworx, you would select "resolve identity mismatch" and then upload the parameters from the module.

Then you would delete and replace the E3 in the Scanlist, separately.

Is the 193-DNENCAT the only configuration tool you have ? I don't know why it would refuse to allow you to upload and modify the parameters for the E3.

i just upgraded the small motor to a bigger motor, as well as the breaker, contactor and the current sensing module.If i log into the web manager of the 193 DNECAT, it still show the old current sensing module of 9-45A. Please is there any procedure to use on 193-DNECAT web manager.

Thanks,