logixpro 500 dual compressor simulator

herb61

I am doing the Logixpro 500 simulator for exercise 2 using dual compressors. I can get the dual compressors to swap but am now needing to have them alternate every 15 seconds. I have added timers for each compressor but cannot get them to swap. Any help please ?

look up flip flop logic

41638898.jpg

Lets say you have timer A and B, when timer A start you start compressor A and stop compressor B and viceversa when starting timer B, obviously timer A and B are mutually exclusive.

Similar Topics

Hi guys. I have a very old version of the above mentioned software. I haven't used it for a number of years but recently just wanted to refresh...
Replies
Views
I have just completed the Traffic Light Control with a delayed green light. What I am asking here is if my rung comments are easy to follow for...
Replies
Views
I have completed Exercise 1, I believe correctly. Can anyone help me with exercise two? Not sure how to alternate the compressors. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys. I have had my Logixpro 500 CD for many Years now and have never had any issues. However, I am now using Windows 7 and am experiencing a...
Replies
Views
I just want to know , ones the logix pro 500 is registered. Will it read RSP files?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom