Siemens Simocode C Plus

gusterminator

Hi guys,

We have a conveyor at work that had a flight break off and did damage to the conveyor. We use Drag Conveyors......I was asked if a shock relay would help to eliminate the chance of damage to the conveyor if this was to happen again.

We use a Simocode C Plus overload which communicates over ProfiBus. From what I understand I should be able to program this module to do the same thing as a shock relay.

Is any body familiar with the Simocode C Plus overload that could verify this for me?

Thanks,

Angus

Similar Topics

I have a Siemens S7 300 CPU 315-2 PN/DP PLC and CP 342-5. IM Module is configured via ethernet port. I have two profibus network. One on CPU and...
Replies
Views
Hi guys First, sorry about my english and thank you for your attention. My situation is pretty complicated because i am pretty new to this...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm from Belgium, and i have a problem to communicate between rslogix 5000 and simocode pro C module off Siemens. The communication...
Replies
Views
G'day. I am currently evaluating whether or not to reccomend the Siemens Simocode-DP motor controllers for a new installation that my company is...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i have a Siemens S7-300 Cpu 314C-2 DP with several cards of i/o and servos my laptop has TIA version 16 and 17 loaded and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom