Need GE Fanuc Series 90-30 VersaPro files documented

eastepr

Lifetime Supporting Member
Needing a bit of help on some GE Series 90-30 configuration files. It appears that I need the GE VersaPro software at a minimum to view the data in the attached files. If anyone has the means to document some basic information on the logic and I/O, it would be greatly appreciated.

What specifically are you after? Are you needing to maintain these PLCs or are you converting them to a new platform?
I have VersaPro as well as Proficy Machine Edition so I can import the VP project into PME and return that to you.
Or I could create a pdf of the ladder logic.

Here are pdfs of the ladder logic and a csv of the variables. Unfortunately there were no rung comments even though the original programmer must have included them. The comment text shows as "COMMENTX" where X increases with each rung for which a comment was included.

I had to combine the two archives you posted into a single VP project. Then I had to import the VP project into Proficy Machine Edition because VersaPro doesn't play nice with Adobe Acrobat. The fonts that appear just fine in VP don't come across in the pdfs.

Last edited:
A big thank you Steve for the information. The missing comments aren't a big deal in this case and the tag list that you sent helps a lot with matching things up. Much appreciated!