Banner IVU Plus BCR - Ring Light Adjustments Possible ?

Good Morning ,

I am trying to set up a Banner IVU Plus BCR for the first time . I never worked with a barcode reader before , but it seems straight forward. The first issue I am having is , I have a bright glare over about 35% of my view , mainly in the center. Is there a way I can dim the lighting ? I have not seen much in the manual about lighting .

Thanks in advance ,

Similar Topics

Good Evening , I installed a Banner IVU Plus BCR to check the barcode on cartons. This conveyor is running about 140 cartons a minute. I am...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I have a Banner IVU Plus BCR , that I need to replace a 4mm lens with a 8mm lens . How difficult is that ? Are you folks...
Replies
Views
Good Morning , I am getting ready to install a Banner IVU Plus BCR in a ControlLogix . It seems like it is easier to install the IVU Plus...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I purchased a Banner IVU Plus BCR , and took notice there is a CD in the box. Not too familer with Barcode Scanners. My...
Replies
Views
Trying to caputure the inspection images from the iVu plus to display on PV+ 600......Anyone one try this before?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom