Equivalent of FTView "Alarm Status List" in CCW?

sanger

I want to create a screen in Connected Components Workbench (9.0) that displays a list of the currently active alarms. In FTView I would use the Alarm Status List control. In CCW the closest equivalent I can find is the Alarm List control but this only displays an alarm history, not the currently active alarms. Does an equivalent of Alarm Status List exist in CCW?

Talked to Rockwell tech support and they basically said that type of control does not exist in CCW. The only option is to roll your own alarm status display.

Similar Topics

I'm converting a project from RSView32 to FactoryTalk View SE, and of course it has a bunch of VB code in it. I'm in the process of copying it...
Replies
Views
Has anyone got creative with doing "While True" conditional scripting in FTView? I am converting a WW app to FTView SE (don't ask, it was not per...
Replies
Views
Hello to all, I know there are a few people here very experienced with Codesys. I wonder does Codesys have something similar to OB35 in STEP7...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know the S7 equivalent of the Mitsubishi Q-Series command PLF? PLF is a one-cycle pulse on the falling edge of the input signal. See...
Replies
Views
Is there an equivalent Rockwell PLC NOP instruction that is available for the M340 M580 Schneider PLC? Thanks,
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom