Moeller PS4-141-MM1 PLC & ESA VT505W HMI uploads

technolog

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need to get uploads from a Moeller PS4-141-MM1 PLC and also from an ESA VT505W HMI on the same machine.

It looks like I need Sucosoft S40 software for the PLC. I don't know if I also need a special cable or not, I suspect I do.

Any help is gratefully appreciated.

I don't know anything about the ESA HMI but I know you cannot upload a program out of the PS4-141-MM1. About the best you can do is to copy a binary of the program to a memory module and transfer it to another PLC.

There used to be someone online that claimed they could reverse engineer the program from the binary but I never investigated it.

I'd just bite the bullet and re-write the thing in a modern controller or pay someone to do it.