http://imageshack.us/f/69/flexible.jpg/

i loaded the Step 7 program then i opened the project

"S7mixing" then step 2 transfer the program to the s7 control

what is the s7 control?

(i tried to run the Plc simulator then click on transfer on

wincc flex but i got error, then i clicked integrate to step 7

all the project went to step 7 program, is that the same thing

with transfer?)

Not sure what is meant by "s7 control". It could be many things.

If you integrate the HMI Project in STEP7, you will have both PLC project (S7 PLC) and HMI project (WinCC Flex HMI) in one common project. This is generally highly advicable.

The picture shows that you try to download from WinCC Flexible to an OP77B via MPI/DP.
Do you have an OP77B connected, powered up, and in transfer mode ?
Is your connection to the OP77B via a Siemens adapter for MPI/DP ?
Is the PG/PC Interface set to S7ONLINE=PC Adapter(MPI) or S7ONLINE=PC Adapter(DP) ?
If you connect via Siemens PC Adapter, I think you need to have 24V from the PLC, since I think there is no 24V in the MPI/DP port on the OP77B. This means you need a Profibus connector with a PG socket on the S7 PLC, and this profibus connector must be attached to a purple profibus cable going into a Profibus connector on the OP77B. Your PC adapter then connects to the PG socket on the S7 PLC.

If you intend to only simulate the HMI program, without a real OP77B, then I am not sure that it is even possible with an OP77B. Some of the lowest range panels do not support simulation.

i just tried to use the plc simulator to simulated it, thanks

to let me know that its dont work, so i dont try to mess upp

with mine configuration

I'm trying to make a connection now without calling on our engineering alliance for help. I know that when one of the young engineers had to do some work on alarms on our OP77B's he connected to his notebook using a serial null modem cable. WINCC flex offers serial option for this panel. I can't get it to work at the moment, but I'm sure it's not a hardware problem.

I think you have to enable the serial port for transfer. I dont know the procedure since it is a Linux based panel. On the Windows CE panels you have to go the Windows Control Panel. I am sure it is explained in the manual.
The only setting in WinCC Flexible is which COM port to use. After that you just have to start a transfer from WinCC Flexible.

Got it. I had to enable the serial port (remote off). Change the baud rate of my com port and in WinCC flex to 19200. Put the panel in transfer mode, and away it went.