Red Lion Camera

heyheyron

Hello all,

I am trying to use the camera viewer on the CR3000 and am having no luck, currently I am using a Arecont Vision camera. I am currently experiencing a lot of trouble. The Red Lion will not pick up the JPEG from the camera, both the address are the same, even red lion was unsure why this wouldn't work.

We are trying to give vision to our operators for something that is on the outside of our machines.

Does anyone have any experience with using this functionality of the CR3000?

What camera do you guys normally use?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Does anyone know of a good video camera that will work with Red Lion's Graphite HMIs and Crimson? We would like to take live video of equipment...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to connect an IP camera to a G308 and use a touchscreen page to view the video? We have a machine with a carriage that moves and...
Replies
Views
From the Red Lion website, after some customer enquiries in the last week or so... Rev. March 25, 2024 [18:30] Just thought it might help a...
Replies
Views
How do you install update on Red Lion Crimson ver 3.1. Do I just need to run the exe file on the host server?
Replies
Views
Hello All, I need the ability to remotely reboot a Red Lion CR3000 HMI. Due to some graphics issues when the database is updated the HMI must be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom