MSG instruction with Yaskawa

forqnc

Lifetime Supporting Member
HI,
After getting the Omron communicating via Ethernet I am now trying to communicate with a Micrologix 1400. I have found several threads regarding being able to do this but all the pictures/screenshots I have seen are different to mine. Also the MSG instruction when I go to help does not look like the one in my ladder. Using RSLinx 500 ver 11.00.00
Couple of other things possibly related, in my RIX file I cannot set/change the IP address and RSLinx Lite has the online name for my drive but it is still unrecognized.

Any assistance is appreciated. Out of town for the weekend will check back Monday.
Have a great weekend.

MSG.PNG

Similar Topics

Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I am trying to connect to a Zebra printer. I can print the label with hyperterminal both by RS232 and TCP/IP. Now, I am trying to...
Replies
Views
Can Anyone tell that How Msg Instruction comes under Unscheduled communication and How System Overhead time slice(SOTS) function connected to it...
Replies
Views
Studio5000, V31 I'm Messaging a MassFlow Meter, specifically to pull the Engineering Units (units of measure) for 6 instances. Basically, do I...
Replies
Views
I received a PM from Forum member @zhoudq and am creating this public thread for his question:
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom