6gk1415-aa10 dp-asi

Hello

I use 6GK1415-AA10 to S7-400. I configured the gateway as DP slave successfully and CPU.

configured ASI slaves on simatic as shown in attached file.

Then follow the manual to config the gateway for ASI slaves , using SET/DISPLAY buttons

putting the DP address, after that I expected to see the 2 slaves address ( 1A , 2A) shoown from 3/5 group led.

3 led group is ok but 5 led group is flashing. I assured that ASI slaves is configured with the same address ( 1A , 2A )

my ASI slaves are 2 of 3way valves

I tried to upload the Gateway configuration using step manger but the uploaded configuration is empty

ANY SUGGESTIONS ???

Similar Topics

How can I integrate my S7-300 Simatic with the IFM AS-i Master AC1335 and its slave IOs, such as 2411 and Airbox 2041, into Simatic Manager?
Replies
Views
I've been called to a site to assist with an ASi fault. The line has been down for a couple of weeks following a failure of the ASi power supply...
Replies
Views
Hi folks, I had trouble with door switches on a machine I was working on today. What first appeared to be as a simple reed switch turned out to be...
Replies
Views
Working on a Pepperl+Fuchs VBG-ENX-K20-D-EV24 Looks like to many hands in the mix. Everytingwas played with. I am new to this but restored...
Replies
Views
Hi all I have a machine with loads of asi safety switches on and I/O I was looking at the OEM Program and I’m thinking that the asi safe is an...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom