Adding Rockwell Emulate simulated IO

patjdixon

I am trying to add simulated IO from en emulated controller to RS Logix. If I try to do so manually while offline I do not find 1789-SIM in the catalog list. If I try to discover online it says "A profile must be installed before this device can be created". My Logix and Emulate are 30.01.00

rockwell_iosim_01.jpg

Last edited:
Here is the official guide to configuring a 1756-MODULE in RSLogix 5000/Logix Designer to mimic a 1789-SIM module...

732965 - RSLogix 5000 Emulate software - SIM module configuration
Access Level: TechConnect

Regards,
George

Similar Topics

Hi Everyone, Currently we have three plants running with Controllogix PLCs (L72, L73, L74). In each of these plants we have 2 FTView SE...
Replies
Views
Hello, Im building project with 1756-L82ES controller and 1756-IB16S card but i cant find it when trying to add the card to IO configuration...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a pair of redundant 1756-L71 controllers rev 24. These controllers currently have produced and consumed tag interfaces to 3 other...
Replies
Views
I'm adding an IAI Gateway with 2 axes connected to it. To an ethernet network on my PLC. So, I think the math is correct on the Input and Output...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I am gearing up to add a 2nd identical HMI to a project. This 2nd HMI will basically be an exact clone of the 1st one. The equipment...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom