Anyone with Ingesys IC3 experience?

chlomo

So I inherited a project that was mothballed, and I'm having a hell of a time getting up and running at the most basic level: Going online.

I have CoDeSys installed with the target set up, I set my communication parameters, I can ping the PLC... but can't Login. Can't issue a firmware update. The built in web server isn't responding. Etc.

I know the PLC is running because it responds to pings and FTP requests... of course, nobody knows the login/pass for FTP.

The documentation is pretty useless. How do I get this thing talking?

If it matters, I'm on eth2 (of 4 Ethernet ports), direct connection.

Similar Topics

I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
They are installed in a control panel that was made in France and are intended for the termination of analog inputs. Each of the red capped...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am currently working on a project that uses a Rockwell L33ER controller and the FTV Studio V13 as Supervisory computer...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom