IFM 3d OD200 Camera

Nova5

Anyone delt with this little orange beasties? I have one giving me some weird information..

My normal display is a nice skijump looking ramp. Then often enough I get a strange sweeping shadow from one corner of the image that changes my minimum measured distance from 2300mm to 400mm. Nothing is in that 400mm range, I've stood on the catwalk near the camera and there isn't squat there when its happening, no movement at all in any way. yet it sweeps in/out for a bit then is gone, comes back, goes away, on and on. its gone much longer than its there. I don't feel any air movement, there are no moving objects, no sweeping light sources...

FOund the problem.. close inspection needed.. Spiderweb in close proximity. it would wave in and out as a transparent line through the camera's vision. camera reported the closest object at 15" away. spiderweb was only a few inches away causing the disruption.