Cutler-Hammer AC Drive help!

24V

Hi,

I am an electrical engineer working on a current project with an older Cutler-Hammer AC Drive (Model Number: AFM1220B Serial Number: 22164K7). However, I have been struggling to find the wiring diagram online so that I can interface it with my CompactLogix PLC. Any chance that anybody can provide me with the wiring diagram or PDF for this model? It will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
24V

As I posted in the other forum, C-H doesn’t make drives, they brand label and in Canada, they brand labeled AC Tech drives. That is the MC series drives. AC Tech is now owned by Lenze from Germany, but if you go on their US website they still have manuals for legacy drives like the MC.