Remote Monitoring w/o control

Charles1

Hey Guys,

I am using Intellution in building management systems. I have the need to monitor status of remote devices but sometimes I don't really need control. Is there good, affordable hardware you recommend for remote data aquisition? Does anyone know anything about the NI CompactRIO for instance?

Thanks,
C

Similar Topics

Hey guys, has anyone had any experience with a cloud based scada/hmi for small applications for remote monitoring without having an hmi or scada...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have been trying to figure out how to connect to and monitor a DLR that is on a remote rack from my PLC. The local has a 1756-L81E and...
Replies
Views
This is not related to PLC, but please allow me to post. Can you recommend any solution that will allow me to monitor I/O from over 10 blocks...
Replies
Views
Hello Experts; I am working in oil and gas field. We have 8 nos. gas turbines installed at compression station. We want to monitor data at our...
Replies
Views
in our plant, we have currently 5 different production lines, controlled by different PLC systems. Is there a way to monitor whether each line is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom