Disassemble 1769 rack expansion cable

whumphrey

Lifetime Supporting Member
I need to extend a 1769 I/O rack to another adjacent enclosure.

Has anyone has success disassembling the electronics from the plastic housing to get through a smaller conduit?

Perhaps I'm going at the the wrong way....I'm thinking this will be easier and less expensive than Flex I/O, Point I/O, etc.

Thanks,
Warren

I don't plan to cut the cable, just remove the electronics from the end cap housing so I can get it through maybe a 2" conduit rather than a 4".

Similar Topics

Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
I have a CompactLogix 1769-L31 and need to communicate with it. I only have studio 5000 on my computer. However, when I try to start a new project...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
Hello all, and thank you in advance for any assistance you may be able to provide! This is my first post, so if I need to reformat or change...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom