Protocol for reselling new Wonderware Panel PC w/ Runtime

Snap25

Lifetime Supporting Member
What is the proper protocol for selling a brand new 15" Wonderware Panel PC w/ 2k tag Runtime license? I'ts from a project and the customer decided they didn't need the 4 HMI's they anticipated.. so now I'm stuck trying to sell an extra HMI w/ runtime or save it for another project.

Does the license have to be transfer or no since it is pretty much stand alone with that panel PC?

Similar Topics

Hi all Trying to remotely connect to a TIA Portal PLC. I can ping it without a problem but can't get my software to connect. I've opened port...
Replies
Views
I’m working on getting a Parallel Redundancy Protocol PRP system set up in a lab situation. The L73 PLC is in rack 4. 3 io racks are 1,2,3. I...
Replies
Views
Does anyone have information or documentation regarding the protocol used in Rockwell's Remote IO, and how the physical layer of the network...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've got to interface 4 x Mitsubishi Q series PLC's with an Allen Bradley Compact Logix PLC using a Red Lion Data Station DSPLE000...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts , I have a system which contains 10 PLCs (1214C CPU) each PLC with GSM module (Teltonika RUT955) and 2 SCADA PCs at different...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom