CMT - Common Migration Tool

Alan Horn

Help! I am using CMT, Common Migration Tool to migrate users from Exchange Server to Notes Server. It worked perfect until a couple weeks ago. It just stopped working. Currently, I can not migrate any users at all.
I tried re-booting the PC, cleaning the database of users that I had successfully migrated already, and reinstalled Notes.
Also, my Notes server was getting low on space, and I thought that maybe the Migration Program needed more space, so I deleted old accounts off and now the Notes Server is back up to 10G.
Is there any thing else I can do or check to get the Migration Program working again.
Thanks very much for your help.

Similar Topics

Hello friends!! I am going through a issue... I have comissioned a cmt-svr102 on a site it works fine but after some time like two or three days...
Replies
Views
Guys, I am trying to get a MQTT message out of the Maplesystems/Weintek cMT-G01 that is connected to a control logix PLC. Everything seems pretty...
Replies
Views
I have a TI 505 Program .V5P sent to me with no comments. I was then sent the .CMT file and I am wondering how to have the program update with...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , I'm sure there are many Ishida Muti-Head Weigh Systems . We have a Ishida CCW-M-214W Multi-Head system . We are...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am connecting an Autonics make stepper driver type, MD5-ND14 to a Kinco PLC (K205 series) this has a sourcing output which cannot be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom