Swapped old fx2n for fx3u won't connect.

hotrod

Hello to all, I recently changed out our fx2n with an fx3u and now unable to connect, I did change the setting in the program with the new plc series # and still no connection to plc, thanks.

Well, someone on another forum said I have an old gx developer software version and that I have to get the 8.45 version to be able to connect with plc, I will try this but still unsure, thanks.

Similar Topics

Anyone seen this? Can explain this? If I look at my status file, the date is 6-13-2023 These values are: S18 = 2023 S19 = 13 S20 = 6 When I use...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Client has a hard faulted SLC 5/05 Revision B CPU, and I'm wondering if a Rev C or D can be directly swapped. Thanks!
Replies
Views
Well, I screwed up majorly. I wasn't paying attention to what I was doing and pulled a card on a compact logix while it was still running. My set...
Replies
Views
I just installed a 1769-IF4I and it refuses to read its input, instead showing a max value. On the config page - Module Definition|Connection...
Replies
Views
I see an electrical schematic. I see the A1 in a relay is 0, and the A2 is connected to output of PLC. Would it be OK to use A2 to drive the relay?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom