How to handle DDT and DFB types from Unity Pro with Vijeo Citect

MCMZ01

Good morning everyone!!!

I'm starting to use Vijeo Citect 7.2 with an existant project of Unity Pro. Inside this project we have declared the alarms as a variable of a DDT Type which contains a Array of words. At the same time we declared a function that it's an Alarm Manager of an DFB Type which contains all the data to handle the alarms.

I'm new into this kind of variables, because I always used specific variables from specific locations, and all the system of the alarms is well handled by the PLC and, of course, my alarms system and variables doesn't have a valid location that can help me to handle this as a variable tag in Vijeo Citect.

Have any of you any idea how can I handle this data in Vijeo Citect???

Many thanks in advance!!!!

I saw that it's not possible to use these variables in Vijeo Citect because it simply doesn't support these variables. But if someone had my problem and have found a solution of this I would appreciate it!!!