Migration Panel View

Kristian

Hello, I'm triying to migrate to panel view 300 micro to panel view plus 400
To convert I'm using a FactoryTalk Machine Edition, but when it's done showme this

Tag TEST3: Bit Array tags are not supported. Tag will be converted as a memory tag.
Bit and LSBit triggered alarms that used a Trigger Tag with a Bit data type will only be able to trigger a single alarm after import.
Alarm message Ack option not supported.
Screen 1 - Main: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (0,32)."
Screen 1 - Main: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (0,40)."
Screen 3 - SS_Status: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (24,0)."
Screen 3 - SS_Status: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (0,0)."
Screen 3 - SS_Status: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (24,16)."
Screen 3 - SS_Status: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (24,32)."
Screen 3 - SS_Status: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (0,8)."
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (0, 8).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (0, 16).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (0, 24).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (0, 32).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (0, 40).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (0, 48).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (64, 48).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (64, 56).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (0, 56).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (64, 8).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (64, 16).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (64, 24).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (64, 32).
Screen 4 - SS_Faults: Message display object will be converted to Multistate Indicator object at (64, 40).
Screen 6 - Sync: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (24,16)."
Screen 6 - Sync: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (24,32)."
Screen 6 - Sync: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (0,16)."
Screen 6 - Sync: For LSB support, refer to on-line help for correct syntax of Multistate Indicator's Value control at (0,24)."
Screen 8 - Turntable_motor: Wrapping a value from its maximum to its minimum and vice versa when ramping at (104, 32) not supported.

Any advice will be appreciate to much! thanks in advance.

Well, all your LSB messages refer to the original using Least Significant Bit to trigger something. Likely, the original programmer used an integer tag and examined bit 0. You may need to rework how that's being done from the PLC side... use a bit tag instead.