Datalogic BC9160 and 1734-RS232asc

ksteele15

Anyone have any experience configuring a Datalogic barcode scanner via point IO RS-232 connection? I have an application that requires a barcode to be read into a string in a ControlLogix PLC. I have been reading through the Rockwell manual on the ASCII module and it looks like there are some default configuration in the module with a defined byte structure. Also I want to have the PLC handshake with the scanner to confirm receipt of message.

Similar Topics

Hi All I have a project where I need to scan some barcodes with this Matrix 220 sensor via profinet. CPU 1517F-3, using TIA v17 I was looking...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , We have a few Datalogic Laser Sentinal Scanners . We have 2 that are pointing upward toward the ceiling . Roughly , within...
Replies
Views
I have a datalogic MXE80 vision processor using VPM I am trying to figure out how to get a string of the integer generated by the Discrete input...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I was wondering if anyone had any luck with setting up ethernet/ip connection between Productivity and Datalogic Vlase laser?? Any...
Replies
Views
Is anyone familiar with Datalogics IMPACT software for their inspection cameras? I’m using a P series camera that I programmed to detect defects...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom