winder and rewinder without loop...

jimtech67:
thanks for your advice, I will talk with Delta Systems (drives Delta VFD-F) about this, When I have results I will put where.

I tried to do this with an ABB ACS350 and a PLC and failed so bad. It is so complicated to program this tension control without load cells or dancer. I wish I had known that there are special drives for this such as ABB ACS880, Omron MX2, etc.

Similar Topics

Hi All… I work for a company that makes bags. Operators of the machines that make the bags need to take the bags from a cardboard box that the...
Replies
Views
Hello Folks, This is the design idea of a hydrogel coater that I am working on. Unwind>>Coat hydrogel>>Rewind Spces: 300mm wide web. 6000mm...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone does anybody got by chance the electrical drawing of Arpeco - Tracker / Slitter / Rewinder machine? thanks for your help
Replies
Views
I have an application where I want to decel the slitter/rewinder at a calculated preset and stop at a predetermined footage setpoint. The machine...
Replies
Views
Hello and Happy Holidays One of our customers is upgrading a winding machine that has seen better days. The machine is currently equipped with 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom