Plc backup tool for omron cp1e ?

sugaray

hello guys, I need some help. This is my first time to work on OMRON CP1E PLC. The said PLC was abandon by the previous programmer without the source code and the password. Anyway, First of all , I need to BACKUP the said PLC. I found this PLC backup tool from CX-One DVD v4, but I notice that CP1E is not on the list supported omron CPU.

Is there anyway to backup this PLC? I don't have the password to access the PLC.

thanks

Similar Topics

dear everybody please you help me i have a question for your help. I have found errors when I starter software plc _backup tool 6.0. those errors...
Replies
Views
Hi All, need a little help in here.I never program PLC before but at the moment, I am task to backup PLC program on our machines which is using...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Hello, I wanted to know if there is software that performs automatic backups and version checking. Additionally, it should support multiple...
Replies
Views
We have 1756-L82E PLCs here and now we have issues with one PLC having a lot of used program memory, which bothers the client, and wants us to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom