flashing light to become continuous

Buy the non-flashing version. Siemens makes it both ways. If you want one that does both, it is simple enough to use the non-flash version and create a flashing output from your PLC.

You might trying "flashing" the output driving this lamp at a speed that is less than 1/2 its duty cycle. That assumes the lamp normally turns on when it first gets an excitation voltage and then begins its flash cycle after the initial time its been on. Your OFF time would be as short as you can get it to reset the lights flashing circuit.

Last edited:
To bypass the flashing function you would have to open the sealed electronics in the housing and rewire the power to the bulb direct.

This isn't feasible as trying to open the sealed portion would destroy the housing and bulb socket.

Maybe have a Bridgeport operator end-mill everything up to the terminals out of the housing and put your own bulb socket wired to the terminals

Hard to figure out this Siemens stuff. Datasheet says Single-Flash and flash rate of 1 Hz.
Also says life of LED is 50K hours, and lamp is Zenon.

If lamp is Zenon, continuous isn't possible.

That is a strobe light and cannot be made to stay on steady. Strobe lights are very different than other types of lights (LED, incandescent, etc…) including what it takes to power them.