Automation Direct CTRIO driving Stepper Indexer

jpn

Hello all, I have come up against an issue trying to run a stepper motor using an Automation Direct H2-CTRIO2 module. Simply speaking, my setup is an indexing head direct coupled to the stepper. I am indexing to 4 locations and transferring parts to the indexer at 3 locations. I am using an absolute encoder to monitor position, which has not been an issue. I think mostly I am doing something wrong in my logic and I am hoping for a little advice. I have attached my program. The issue that I know I am having is the B2456.0 bit remains RST active after the first scan and I cannot change the logic with my current setup. Additionally, I am using stage programming and I am trying to consolidate my program so I have attempted to jump back and forth between stages to accomplish all of the motion.
Here is a simple description of what I am trying to do.
1. Push button to start
2. Jump to Stepper Stage
3. Move stepper to position 1
4. Jump to load cycle and load
5. Jump to Stepper Stage
6. Move stepper to position 2
7. Jump to load cycle and load
8. Jump to Stepper Stage
9. Move stepper to position 3
10. Jump to load cycle and load
11. Jump to Stepper Stage
12. Move stepper to position 4