Fatek HSPSO

kamranahmed

I am using fatek FBs 32MN PLC. i need to run the nema stepper motor synchronized with induction motor's speed with some ratio. in my case the speed of stepper motor will change as the speed of induction motor changes its speed, may be many times in a second. Problem is that the speed of stepper will be constant as before until i have to disable and then enable again HSPSO function. is there any solution that i can dynamically change the speed of stepper without disable and enable HSPSO function ?

Similar Topics

I have an issue on my vessel, we have water tight door system created in China, company is no longer operating. We have 7 doors each with their...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, i hope you are doing well i am using fbs 2lc module , i have calibrated the weight by calibrated weight but my value is not...
Replies
Views
Hi; I have Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad (W10) which don't have built-in Bluetooth. I have a PLC having Bluetooth communication device. I wanted to...
Replies
Views
Hi, i cant establish communication between fatek plc with an energy meter, both capable for modbus tcp, i did with modscan but fatek plc does not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am using Winproladder software for programming FATEK FBs PLCs and in programming, we often use Timers for activation of the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom