MrPLC.com

Individual sections of the forum seem to be functional, at least for me. For example, I can go to the (non-forum) mrplc.com, then select one of the 'latest forum topics', and from there access the subforums that page is located in just fine.

The main page does not seem to work though (http error 500 as Mickey stated).

Individual sections of the forum seem to be functional, at least for me. For example, I can go to the (non-forum) mrplc.com, then select one of the 'latest forum topics', and from there access the subforums that page is located in just fine.

The main page does not seem to work though (http error 500 as Mickey stated).

Yup, that worked.

If you just type in 'mrplc.com' it brings up the main page - the forums link does not work.

It seems like the owner of the site hasn't figured out what to do with the MrPLC forums. There isn't a link to the forums from the owner's home page even though there is a link to the owner's home page from the MrPLC home page.

Edit: Naming the owner seems to be blocked.

It seems like the owner of the site hasn't figured out what to do with the MrPLC forums. There isn't a link to the forums from the owner's home page even though there is a link to the owner's home page from the MrPLC home page.

I think they just bought it for the traffic and dont really care about the forums... maybe they will sell it :)