PLC Time Sync with SCADA Server

I don't know much about the AOI. However, the IP address it request should be quite self-explanatory. It's whatever the IP address for your NTP server.

Any Windows machine can be a NTP server. I have found that sometime they tend to be a bit flaky though. I very much doubt it would work on a emulator.

Sorry, I don't have much experience with NTP. The IP of the Server is the same as the source IP, correct? For some reason I keep on getting a WriteSocket or ReadSocket error depending on what IP address I use.

Has anyone encountered a similar error?

Ok, let's get our terminology down. First, get an understanding of what a NTP server does.

On the internet, there are publicly available NTP server such as time2.google.com. It's typically how your home computer gets its clock set. However, at most industrial setting your PLC is not connected to the internet so typically you either set up a standard Windows PC as the NTP server or use a specialized hardware like a GPS, something like this https://selinc.com/products/2488/

Once you have a NTP server set up in your local network, then you can point your other device to this NTP's IP address.

Here's a free NTP server configuration software, https://www.meinbergglobal.com/english/sw/ntp.htm