KEPServer EX 6 with Wonderware

MAKSM

Hello.

I have an existing Wonderware system connected to existing SLC500 PLC /Flow Computers / RTU as shown in the attached Pic. And Existing system has an Allen Bradly Suit to communicate with SLC 500 over RS232.
Now if i want to add a new control logix system to it. DO i need additional Allen Bradly suit for KEPServer EX or i can used the same existing one. Please advise.

Thanks,
MAKSM

IMG_20200713_090309.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi all, I was trying to communicate FX3GE PLC with KEPServer / Kepware via UDP protocol but did not succeed. Does anybody has any solution or...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCtalk community, I force to 1 bits in System Platform that are read by KepServer, and for some reason other bits are going down to zero...
Replies
Views
I have nuisance alarm that comes and goes. Doesn't seem to stay longer for a few seconds, is there any way I can somehow add a time delay or...
Replies
Views
I have ControlLogix L71 on ethernet. I want to send data to another Third party device using Kepserver. DO you have any idea how much data can I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks Looking to connect an Omron C200HS to Kepserver using the Peripheral port and the CQM1-CIF02 programming lead. I want to try and use...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom