SLC 100 expansion module replacement

PLCTeknor

Hi everyone, I have a broken SLC 100 expansion module that I need to replace my question is do I have to do any programming to achieve this? from what I have read in the Manuel the processor will recognize the replacement module when I plug in the cable and I am hoping that as long as I land all the wires from the broken module on the replacement module on the same terminals it should work.

+1 on considering an upgrade. A MicroLogix 1400 has a similar layout and number of I/O. That would be an inexpensive and easy conversion.

Similar Topics

More of a "Is this normal" question. I was troubleshooting why I couldn't ping an SLC from my desk. I have a Spider 5TX between my 5/05 and a...
Replies
Views
Hi there, as the title suggest I was hoping that someone could help me out a little bit. I am currently updating an pallet trolley system from...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I have gotten a UDS1100 to connect a 5/04 PLC to Ethernet through serial port. I have set the IP address in the UDS1100, but I can...
Replies
Views
Hello Friends I need to share some bits and integers between SLC 5/04 and a ML1100. I am thinking in Lantronix UDS1100 connected to a switch...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am attempting to upload from a SLC 100. I know the controller is good because it is still in operation. I know the programming port...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom